Thursday, March 24, 2011

So what?

I have got the result.
So what?

I believe that I got 9A now.
Because I understand that it's not as good as what other people think of

When you keep an eye on the sign,
It becomes A+,A,A-
and you will know that
it is actually not very good

Compared the those get full A+
I know that I'm just majority better but slightly under those full As student.
It's not a big deal.

Although my result is much more better than what I thought of,
SO WHAT?

Life still go on in the same mode.

No body will celebrate it
Nothing special will happen
No body will care it
Nothing bonus will be given to you

Any thing will just be the same.

This result,
I have more choices.
I have more chance to get other scholarship.
I have a wide future

But,
My target got out of focus.
Make me getting lost to my future.
I do not know which way I suit to.

I just lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment