Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23/03/2011

Today is SPM result release day.

Last time, PMR result.
I was late to get it.
The time when I went to get my result,
All my friends had gone.

This time.
I can feel the atmosphere.
Nervous.

We should have taken it at 10am.
But delayed to 11am
At first,
chat with friends.

After that,
I'm getting more and more nervous.
My English teacher and also the SU Peperiksaan
Mr Kalidass came and congratulated me.

And he said,
I got 9 As.
I can't believe and asked,
Me?
He answered yes!

Until the piece of result was holding in my hand.
I saw. It's 9As
But I can't believe that.

Reporter also have access to me.
Tomorrow, the news will be appear in
Nanyang? Guang Ming? Xin Chew?

My mom?
She is happy.

I?
Feel like I may in a dream.
Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment