Monday, March 14, 2011

H.

It’s the 6th day I lose him. I miss him so much. He entered my dream last night. We are still couple in the dream.

It just likes what happened last 2 week. A tournament.

That is the 2nd circuit at Perak. He comes. He is my boyfriend at that time. Then, we go to Jusco. A nice Jusco. At there, he is having his burger lunch. I’m full, so I do not order any thing. And there is one of my friend accompany us too, is Eki. After we get the place to sit, she goes to order her lunch.

I sit beside him. He cuddles me. I place my head on his shoulder, it’s warm, and it’s so real like it is not only a dream. I feel safe with him, I turn and look at him. Look into his eyes. His eyes are so attracting.

He looks me in the eyes, and he kisses me. I can feel the bread from his mouth. I push him softly. He cuddles me harder, and kisses me again. I push him and say there are so many people. This appeared in our memory too. That’s when I was at his house at Kedah. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away as his mom would come out any time and would see what we were doing.

Every thing is so real. Every memory is so clear, just like it just happens a few minutes ago.

I miss him.

Because I loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment