Saturday, November 6, 2010

Speechless~~~

Why there are some people so childish,
Open a group to anti other people?

You want to hate me, it's okay!
But why should you do like this to let all people know that you hate me?
Cannot UNDERSTAND...

I miss which friend, none of your business.
I didn't say that I am high class.
I didn't say that I look down to others.
I didn't say that I am no. 1 in the class.
I didn't say that I want to be a doctor.
I wonder why you want to say like that trying to hurt me?

Dear my friends.
My real friends.
You will understand me, you will know I'm not that kind of person like what he/she wrote
and thanks for those who are supporting me and consoling me, I really appreciate it. Thank you~

For those who hates me,
I can do nothing on that.
If really I did some thing that hurt you and made you hate me, I will say sorry.
But,
If you still hate me as long as you are alive...
I'm SPEECHLESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment