Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Graduated

Although I am graduated,
but I do not feel anything ...
A lot of things have happened recently,
A lot of unpleasant things that I do not want to remember.
A lot of bad memories,

So I've been trying to avoid ...
Graduation for me, is the easiest to avoid ...

I'm trying my best to get into others social circle.

Mei Shan they all,
No matter how close I sit with them
I also did not fit in their circle

Yan Yee they all,
Every reccess time,
They all go together,
though we sit together,
But every time they go first,
And I will be chasing them at behind.
The faster I go,
The more I know, I do not know who I am ...

En Shin,
Although it looks, well between she and I
But I understand that, as long as Yoke Wah is in,
She does not know I will be looking at her.

Jia Qian,
Done.
She can only have one of us in her world, Yoke Wah or I
Yoke Wah is her closest, so she decided to let go me.
Even this relationship is started by me as a middleman,
But now,
The middleman was dumped in back lanes, no one will remember...

Yoke Wah ... ...
Really, I do not want to lose her the most.
The first time say 'I miss you' sincerely is to her.
I and her fate is really in the affirmative.
Even last night, my mother's car enter ICCC,
I saw her at the first, and she saw me too.
I really cannot accept that our relationship has broken.
I cannot believe that until now.


Therefore,
Graduation
Allows me to leave these things
The further the better

No comments:

Post a Comment