Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Memories before leaving①

Yesterday, only 11 went to school.
Then three girls went to Pn.Sue's room to do add maths.
Very boring ...

Do not know who's idea
Call to make fun of friends.
Because I brought my cell phone.

Xiu Choong, Boon Ming, Jun Xiong, Zhi Sheng, Wei Chong and KK.
We first practiced what to say ...

First teased ming heng.
Because of his motorcycle was gone,
We told him that it was found,
from the phone, we could hear that he is very happy ...
Finally,
because nothing to say any more,
Wei Chong said: "One FM, found you! Let say hello to the listener!"
He knew he was being fooled.
Finally, I hung up ...

We intended to make fun of Wei Lun.
But the phone went dead.

Then Jun Xiong suggested Eki.
Content is that I was kidnapped,
Wanted her to pay the money to 5S1 within one hour.
Wei Chong was representing the kidnappers,
and then let me cried out: "Eki, Ai Ying ah!"
Because I was laughing and said, so the sound like crying.
Eki really scared! She let her mom to answer the phone!
Her mother knows me.
Very tense, asked:"Ai Ying! What happened?"
I quickly hung up.
Then made another phone call to Eki to explain,
and then let other people talk to her.

I'm sorry ... Eki, a little too over ...
There will be no next time ...
Really sorry ...And sorry, Eki's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment