Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cry%>_<%

Just now I did revision.
Study unitl beh tahan.
Some more I didn't eat my breakfast this morning.
Too Stressed.
So I try to release it by crying out.
What to think about?
Love? Friend?
No love now,
So friend.
This issue sure makes me cry every time.
I listened to some songs that I'm sure that I will cry because of it.
When You Look Me In The Eyes
Drowning
Mad
Need You Now
Down
Two Is Better Than One
As what I aspected.
Cried.
But
really relaxed.
And thinking of asking Mikyo to delete my contact no. from her list
She said she can memorise my no.
I said nevermind, just don't sms me any more.
She didn't reply me
I asked again, can?
She said no.
It's ok. I will delete too.
Just she don't need to sms me any more.
After saying this.
I feel released.
I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment