Friday, July 24, 2009

My father

From Monday until today, my father had never talk to me
and every time he showed a black face to me

I may know what happen:
Monday my leg was in terrible pain because of some physical train,
after tuition, my father came and picked me back.
His car was far a way parking,
As I mentioned just now, my leg was pain!
I was only walk slowly, when came to staircase, it is a absolutely difficult thing for me to went down.
And there is a staircase, I could hardly go down even just 3 steps of staircase.
Once I got into the car, my father scolded me.

He scolded me for walking so slow, he wanted to get the chance to u-turn before the next car came.

I said my leg was veryyyyyyyyyyy pain, he scolded again.
I wonder why he scolded me for this two little thing?

So, from that day on, he showed me black face and didn't talk to me until now...
8.05pm, 24 July 2009

And my birthday was on 21 July, he also didn't talk to me even one word on that day...

I am sorry if I did wrong. I was very pain, I would apologize for any thing that I simply said on that, I just hope, my father do not angry with me any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment