Friday, July 24, 2009

My expectation

Tomorrow is my school prefects' Annual Grand Meeting
I am the Master of Ceremony for tomorrow.
Every thing must be in English.
And I haven't prepare the lecture yet.

The new committee list is not out yet.
But it is out may be?
I don't know. But tomorrow, I think I will be the first to have the list.

My expectation is I hope I can be the head of prefect.
My ability is there, is enough to handle the post.

But until today, many of us not happy with the result that some of the senior prefects cannot get post, but the new prefects get it!
They are absolutely unhappy with that, even though it is chosen by discipline teacher.

11 of us, senior prefects met discipline teacher this morning,
we were talking about the problem and all the interview situation that held before.

Then, teacher came to the unhappy issue, ask 7 of them (who didn't get post) who unhappy with teacher's decision.
They started talk undertone.
So, my friends asked permission for 4 of us to go out and let them to talk,
so we went out...

I wonder what they talked in the room, and wonder how teacher set them up?
I wonder what problem caused them to be so unhappy?

But there was no answer...
And it ended up like that.

But now, I'll pretend do not border about that.
I just border what is going on tomorrow Annual Grand Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment