Saturday, July 25, 2009

After the Annual General Meeting

I attended my prefect Annual General Meeting in the school
I have done the Master of Ceremony well...
And I got my post.
Ketua Pengurusan.
This post is all about the duty
Whatever that is related to duty, is under me.

And my best friend, Sharon is my assistant.
I am not satisfy with this actually.
I can be the head prefect,
but teacher had chosen a girl who hot tempered and like to cry
And, she is the new prefect!
She joined prefect in 2nd month...
I think she does not have enough experience to handle this...
Many of my senior prefects do not get the post.
They are not happy, and I understand them.
I know it is not fair for the senior prefect.
Any way, every things had done.
Any things had passed.
I will tryyyyyy to cope with them.
I will forget any thing even I know, I am not satisfy
But think in another way,
I am better luck than other senior prefects.
I got the badge for Ketua Pengurusan.
And a present too.
I do not know the present from who?
But I received it, and I like it too!
The badge-Ketua Pengurusan

The present-The Clow card, something like augury.

No comments:

Post a Comment