Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sirkit Remaja Kebangsaan Zon A (ke-2), Alor Star,Kedah

25/03/2009-29/03/2009 is 2nd circuit. In Alor Star, Kedah.

I am always perform badly when I play circuit. Always lost in 1st round, 2nd round.(single)

For double, my 1st round is already quater, played with Kelantan girl. Their skills are not so good, but I lost it, because every time I play double, I SCARE! But SCARE for nothing!! How come? I have to overcome this problem as soon as possible!


My brother, Chan Ren Cong, his single lost, lost because of his playful and lost in the game.

But his double got 2nd runner up. He lost with Kee Chong Jun/Yan in final. Anyway, my father said he didn't care for this result, the most important is GP final on June.

(If my brother can perform better in GP final, surely he will go for selection at BJSS in KL.)

Our room condition is too bad, air-con not working, after repaired, water dropped...╮(╯▽╰)╭


Very funny one! Irene Chan is my name, on advertising sheet, Shawn Lai is my friend's brother's name, but I don't know him!

Actually he don't know I'm was taking his photo (Because I was acting like answering phone)

A dog from my sister.
I am with the dog.
The girl on right is very cute, her name is Zi Xuan

My brother was playing single.


Joanne and Kah Yan were eating ice-cream

My partner, Foo Jen Suan

Joanne, Jinny and Kah Yan

Joanne, Chiam Jun Wei and I

Pei Yi must be jealous of this
Non drinking water?

3 comments:

  1. Eiei...
    U all go wher find supermarket de??....

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are quite a number of grammar mistakes... anyway, i missed circuit so much... T.T

    ReplyDelete