Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm exhausted and sick

What a busy holiday. Non-stop with assignment. And well, I'm sick.

It's so hard when misunderstanding or 'beh song' happens in group assignment. I try to have all of them feel good with me and I fail.

When all the thing haven't started yet, you should have agreement on everyone. Agreement on what are we doing. But some, they just keep quiet during discussion. Until everything is done, until the last moment, they say that's not the way.

Well. How? Some how we will not do it all over again. Then? Are you trying to say I'm wrong? I did not follow majority? I did not accept what you say? But do you remember what you did when I asked your opinion on that? Do you remember how you answered it? Perhaps, you will think that I did not ask you. But I remember it well! You said you have no comment and wouldn't do extra any more. Did you?

And others just follow. When something happened, group leader should be blamed on. That day, 5 of us in the discussion. One says do not ask him. So, I have convinced another 2 on that. And you have no comment. We seem to agreed on that. Seem to. And now?

That is a 25-pages assignment. I worked from morning until mid-night. I'm fine if you do not appreciate. May be it is not good enough. But do you know how many work have u done on it?

I know it is impolite to post here. But seems the last apology to you is already failed. I tried to be friendly, open but... I really do not know what to say. I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

Everything will be fine. I feel sick. Thanks for your time. I just want to 'pour bitter water'. Not to blaming anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment