Friday, November 16, 2012

3 seconds of Love

This is one of the scene in the Korean drama, 'Love Rain'.
The guy fall in love with the girl in 3 seconds. Love at first sight.

It is how amazing the love in 3 seconds can occur, can last.

The first time I looked into his eyes, he looked into my eyes, for 3 seconds, without a word. I was caught in the 3 seconds. The feeling towards him, lasts. Even after 2 years, the feeling is fresh, is deep.

I made many moves to him. It was peak. It was. But soon, a friend of us told me he has his girl. In his college. This is the 2nd time I get this news. One was 2 years ago. That ended fast.

This one, I guess it will last.

That 3 seconds, lasts forever in my life. It will never be cured, because he will never ever be mine. =''X

Never mind. The feeling, I will keep it properly, deep in my heart. Well. Keep in touch with him, be his best friend. 428.

No comments:

Post a Comment