Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry That I loved you

I remember...
There was a year ago.
The 1st time we met.
We were looking at each other,
more than 3 seconds,
without a word spoke out.

I was not aware that,
the 3 seconds bring me to a special feeling on you.

After all,
I found that
we were facing SPM.
We will not be able to continue.

Thus,
I forget about you slowly by time.
Even I thought that
I didn't love you any more...

But it isn't true~
When I see you again,
The feeling is back.

People are greedy.
With a simple photo
Will expect you to love ...
Wishful thinking is wishful thinking ...
It'll never be.

Many people asked me to let go.

I don't want...
It's been a long time
I have never fell in love in such way.

Rare,
Your presence ...

But want me to let go?
I don't want.
Unwilling to do so perhaps.

If one day,
I do not love any more,
It doesn't mean that I don't love,
But I do not know how to love any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment