Sunday, April 3, 2011

A nice memory with BFF and dear~

Yesterday,
I went to UTAR for registration.

My dear, Yilin
My BFF, Foo
followed.


We took quite a number of photos.
Half day spent.

Then continued to steamboat
Another BFF, Wee Ling joined us.
three of them

As we are the gang who like to take photos.
I brought my DSLR,
had taken sooo many photos

I think,
They are satisfied with my 'job' as camera woman~

We ate until very full

The stupid Wee Ling had taken so many fish-ballssssssssssssss.
3 of them were forced to eat 'em up
haha...
Luckily I escaped.


They had to 1-2-juice by forcing each other to eat.
And I just be the umpire... It was so lucky~
I like this kinda capturing rather than looking at the camera.



This is the meat ballssss. OMG. Feel like want to vomit when looking at this!

Thanks Wee Ling for taking my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment