Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dream that never come through

I just lost my Junior Circuit 2nd leg.

Woman double semifinal.

I was leading 19-14 in rubber game.

But some thing went wrong.

I lost it! With 21-19.

sincerely.

At that moment(19-14)

I was thinking that.

I will enter final.


My badminton life ended.

With no finalist.

My last Junior Circuit.

heart broken.


And.

My lucky ear ring,

which liked by every one who see that

has just broken.

It accompany me for many tournament.

I got 3 important medals with that.

It broke.

My heart broke.


It means?

My badminton life ended.

No way back.


:"(

2010 MSSD champion

2010 MSSPK champion

2010 Junior Circuit 2nd leg at Perlis. runner up

It broke just now when I wanted to bath.

I do not want :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment