Friday, September 28, 2012

The Hug

Not to be misunderstood, the post title is just something pop out on my mind when I was thinking the title for this.

I was on the way back to KL here for this coming Saturday tournament. It was Wednesday night. I got down from train and went to wash room. When I was heading to LRT station, I saw my friend, Liang Bin.

I ran near to him and pushed him from the back. When he saw me, he was surprise, happy, excited. He opened his arm and we gave each other a friendly hug. Hug does warm people. Sometimes hug means more than a kiss.

Me, I don't really believe in friendship like I always do. But my foundation friends were the best I could say. We just true friends. We share ideas, secrets, jokes and many more. We do not talk bad about anyone of us in our gang of 10.

I miss how we used to be in foundation. Since second semester of foundation, 10 of us were always together.

-There were always the places that we all 10 sat around in lecturer class
-We went to Mamak for our lunch together everyday
-We have almost 95% of the same time table
-We plan our time table for the following semester for 10 of us
-We will have poker card or monopoly card to play during the break
-We will bring snacks to share
-We will have our Friday-Sure-Jam-So-Dinner after 6pm class
-We will stay at McDonald for more than 1 hours just to talk and laugh and play
-We will post for each other for those who enrols in drawing class
-We will share the sweater if cold
-We will have taller people to hold the umbrella during sunny day or rain

************************************************************************
Each of us have different personality.
(Which one do you think you are?)
-We have the one who always shuffle the cards but not playing
-We have the one who always act cool but actually wanting to laugh
-We have the one who always walk at the back, make sure others are safe
-We have the one who always eats slow
-We have the one who always laugh at Not-So-Funny-Jokes
-We have the one who always comes late
-We have the one who always have many so-called magic to cheat people(epic fail)
-We have the one who always talks loud yet saying wants to be lady
-We have the one who always prepare sweater in his bag but not for himself
************************************************************************

I just love the way we are. Don't you all? I miss the foundation. I miss you all. May God bless you all. Wish you all the best. Hope to meet up in very soon.

Where is the key chain that I give you? Melaka one and the Sarawak one? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment