Sunday, July 15, 2012

Who cares?

I supposed to be with my besties now. Perhaps, friends instead of so-called 'besties'.

I was waiting for the day we can meet for a long time! I was longing for the time we meet since Friday! Even this morning, once I woke up, I kept on looking at the clock to reach 10am so that we can meet up.

End up? 9.30am a message say cannot attend.

LOL. I was like a fool! Like a small kid waiting for something and end up with disappointment! Then what for I stay here? I should have gone home to Ipoh. I wasted my days here! Just to be disappointed. I just like the one being make fun of.

Can you imagine how stupid it feels when you are waiting for something so desperate and other just like don't care?

I shouldn't hope for so much. Everyone has their new social circle when come to new environment. Shouldn't stick to the old ones.

It's true that, I used to be alone. I don't need friend. This is true for me since April 2009. And it will always be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment