Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why hair drop?


These few months, I found my hair drop is getting more and more serious.
I decided to cut but I have not been to hometown yet. Next weekend, I will cut.

Such a sudden, I found out the reason why my hair drop like hell. I know why.
2 main reason.

1) The hair shampoo that prevent hair drop has finished and I changed. That was roughly on January.

2) *I think this is also the 'contribution' to my hair drop. After he left me, in other word, after he breaks up with me, my hair drop has not stopped until now. That was on December.

Which one? I don't know.
I told GeGe. I said "after break up, hair started to drop until now." He was sort of like went silent.

Anyway. I will cut next weekend. Although I don't want to. Cause I like the length now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having same problem...somemore my hair is damn fine and less!

    ReplyDelete