Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finished the game

Just came back from Bukit Mertajam for tournament.

I just played double as there are no single for 16 years old

Double 1st round won, but lost in quarter.
The best I ever played so good, just my partner cannot perform.

1st game we were losing, 11-21 , then I serviced and have taken so many score.
I was thinking to let my partner play with confident and form. I did it, the final score is 21-17.

2nd game we played with confidence and well performed.
the score is 21-11.

3rd game, our form came late. Opponent 20, we just 9...
then my turn to service... 10, 11, 12... ... 17
"17-21", but we lost that point, and lost the game...

I can win that game...

There are one shot, I was running too fast to take that shot
But don't know how I have fallen down with whole body grovel on the floor...
whoa... So handsome! Man!

1st time ever fell like this. Cool, Man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment