Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Days are still dull

My heart is still
Crying,
Bleeding,
Hurting.

But I keep on to tell myself that
Don't cry for a guy who is not deserved
If the guy is deserved, he wouldn't let me cry

I am thinking the incident happened last Saturday,
which before these things have gone wrong.

If I didn't tell him that another guy is chasing me
He wouldn't give up

If I were told, when he replied me with 'if you think I do not deserved that, then do not wait for me'
and I replied him that
'I would like to be the stupid girl to wait for you'
He wouldn't give up.

If he asked me was I still angry
I said no
He wouldn't give up


There are so many way
But I have chosen the hurt way...

These few days, I just keep on sad
The smile that he said sweet,
is not on the face any more

But,
A fade smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment