Wednesday, March 24, 2010

❤to❤

Physics class ended this morning.
Going back to the class.
You were walking too far ahead.
We were separated by more than 10 people.

Suddenly,
Took a look at the handful of books
I found that I was holding your notebook.

At the same time,
You said 'ooi?'
You found yourself were missing a notebook in hand.

I looked up
You turned around

I saw you looking for me with your eyes
You saw me raising the notebook to know you

We both understand each other wanted to do, wanted to say ...

Without diffrent in second, we were doing the same thing
Without saying anything, I know you want to know whether I have taken your notebook
Without words, you know I want to tell you that I have taken your notebook

In the Earth, was there a few people can say heart to heart?

1 comment:

  1. some mistakes:
    1. Physics class ended this morning.
    2. We were separated by more than 10 people (ah jie, people is plural, no such thing as people's').
    3. Took a look at the handful of books
    4. I found that I was holding your notebook.
    5. You found yourself miss of a notebook in hand.( i don't get what this means, it should be something like "you realised that you were missing one of the books")
    6. I saw you looking for me
    7. You saw me raising the notebook
    8. We both (only two people use 'both' better) understood what each other wanted to do or say ...
    9. we were doing the same thing at the same time
    10. "Without saying anything" instead of "without speak out"

    last line don't know how to correct.

    ReplyDelete