Monday, November 30, 2009

Lost of love, but the test, or a dream?

We were all fine.
But don't know why, suddenly, he gave me up.

He tired as the reason?
I wonder what he is thinking.
The first time, heart is such a panic.

What went wrong between us?

Every time when I began to appreciate,
Love already gone away;
Also no time to enjoy love,
I have to bear the pain.

Whenever I come down, heart gets panic, gets hurt, want to escape

I was not going to blow his confident, but I just willing to listen to him to say that, "Chan Ai Ying is mine!"

But all gone wrong!

He gave me up,
But I don't.

I want to tell him u got it, I have love with you
I just want up to be my boy friend, but not others.

Heart keeps on haemorrhagic
I just want you for me to stop bleeding
I just want you to be my boy friend
Because

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment