Friday, June 5, 2009

SUPER(Sukan Perak) 01/06/2009-04/06/2009

I just came back form Teluk Intan for SUPER V
I represent for Kampar team
As we hope, we got 3rd placing.
Champion is Kuala Kangsar
Kinta only got 2nd placing.
I stayed in a rest house with Kinta team as we are Perak state player.

CPY home

living room

Kitchen
1st day I went to shopping with my mom as she went there with us
I bought a pair of shoes that I long for it.
And I like it very much!
nice?
The Store of Teluk Intan-the lowest floor, I saw a huge mosquito, it is really huge.Is it huge enough?
2nd floor, I took a picture where it sell jeans, Edwin Jeans, it is very funny!!!
Let’s look at these picture!

No Edwin, No Jeans, h's Me

I like this photo, because we look like a big family, and our sir, Saravanan, like father!
time to eat!!!
There was a place where is auto car wash
Jenky always asked Prema for washing her car.
We entered and washed the car.
It is usual for her, but for us, it is quite new! Because we was the 1st time!
Happy hour!
Time to get our medal and gift!
Kampar team girl,Sharifah, me, Kah Yan and .....?....
Kampar Team n VIP?


Gift-yellow bottle

Medal, I like the rope, like olympic one...?

Took with Kinta team, we are state player...

Kampar and Kinta team(female)
Upper left, Li Yen, Prema, Jenky, Yee Wah
Lower left, Me, Sharifah, Kah Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment